TopON TOP-T72

Short review
TopON TOP-T72
Selected in the rating
Best rating external batteries (power bank)
10000 mAh and above - Charging laptops - For tablets - With fast charging - For iPhones (iPhone) - For phones (smartphones)
Back to rating

Buy TopON TOP-T72

TopON TOP-T72 specifications

Yandex.Market data
General characteristics
Capacity 18000 mAh (66.60 Wh)
Simultaneous charging of two devices there is
Charging laptops there is
Car adapter there is
Fast charging support yes, Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
entrance
Connector round connector
Voltage 5, 13-20V
Current 2.1 - 3 A
Output
Connectors USBx2, universal connector
Maximum current on USB 1 2 A
Maximum current on USB 2 2.1 A
Support 12V, 16.50V, 19V, 20V, 24V
Micro USB adapter there is
Battery
A type Li-Ion
Number of charging cycles 500
Additionally
Short circuit protection there is
Overload protection there is
overheat protection there is
Charge indicator there is
Body material plastic
Dimensions 78x174x21.5 mm
Weight 420 g
Equipment USB cable - micro USB; 8 adapters for laptops; car adapter
Additional Information additional micro USB input

TopON TOP-T72 reviews

Yandex.Market data
Rating: 4 out of 5
Advantages: The main functionality did not cause any complaints, it's great!
Disadvantages: The devil is in the details. It's not a fact that another device will not have such disadvantages. 1. The declared capacity of 18 A * h (66.6 W * h) is a lie, the measured charge capacity was 13.7 A * h (50 W * h), the return when powering a laptop, taking into account efficiency, is naturally even less by 20-25% ... Accordingly, the buyer should know that the total amount of energy when powered by a laptop will be no more than 40 W * h. 2. If you take the battery in the area of ​​the display, then the case bends strongly, in a backpack it can break. Considering that the device is intended for outdoor use, this is unacceptable. 3. When charging this battery through a round port, the voltage on both USBs = 5.75 V, which does not correspond to the USB specification and in general may lead to damage to the connected devices. It is worth noting that the instruction in small print prohibits simultaneous charging and energy release, but few people will read this. 4. In itself, the lack of the possibility of charging from the device while it is charging is a disadvantage, since while traveling, you also need to take charging with a USB output. 5. There are no adapters included with laptop charging to the round battery port. What should a person who is not ready to solder something to charge his beech should do? Buy another 19V power supply or charge half a day via USB. 6. The plastic (off!) Of the device stinks very strongly, when you enter the room where it lies, it hits the nose. Maybe it will fade over time ... 7. There is no support service, for questions asked by email. mail, after a week there is no answer.
Comment:
April 13, 2018, Moscow
Rating: 5 out of 5
Advantages: Capacity, display availability, wide range of output voltages for laptops. Can be placed in the pocket of a jacket-sized like a palm. I tried it on 3 laptops (DELL Samsung Asus) - everything worked out from the battery! -Excellent! Perfectly connects with other external batteries - and distributes and accepts a charge with a bang.
Disadvantages: As already mentioned, the mobile phone charges 2.5 watts from the USB1 port, and not 5 as with conventional charging. The second minus is the lack of a charger in the kit, like a laptop, you have to look for charging yourself, the battery is powered for a long time from the micro USB input. Dell ovsky laptop is charged only when it is switched on (although it is possible that the whole thing is in the Likux on the laptop, I don’t know), the backward ones I tested in all states are charged). Not a single adapter that was included in the kit came to Dell's laptop, as a result, you can charge it from the battery, but you couldn't charge the battery from the mains in the presence of a "native" Dell charger.
Comment: The impressions are generally excellent, it charges both phones and, most importantly, laptops, for which the battery was actually bought. The above disadvantages are rather trifles.
November 4, 2017, Moscow
Ekaterina Petrova
Advantages: The quality of charging devices, and precisely different devices
Disadvantages: Until I found it, the size is not for a pocket, but it charges both a laptop and a tablet at once, which compensates for everything)
Comment: Became just my savior! I bought it before the trip, and I have three of them a week, and I didn’t regret it at all. This small box perfectly charges two phones at once, a laptop or a tablet, well, in short, there is enough charging for all my gadgets and I do not experience eternal panic in the search for outlets) I advise everyone who loves to be in touch and loves to travel !!!
19 February 2018, Moscow
Ilya Ilya
Advantages: Really large capacity, very fast charging laptop, cool appearance
Disadvantages: Didn't find
Comment:
October 5, 2017, Moscow
Advantages: Multifunctional, with display, durable, can be charged directly in the car.
Disadvantages: Does not fit into a small women's bag, rather heavy for a girl
Comment: For quite a long time I chose a portable charger for myself. I use two phones in my work, a laptop, a camera and, in addition, constantly on the road. This model helps me and my colleagues a lot! There are all the power plugs, you can charge the laptop with your phone and, what's the coolest, there is a cigarette lighter charge! I highly recommend P.S. If you have children, take the black one. I bought a white one and the child on the very first day made kalya-malya with a marker, now it does not rub off :) + I dropped it, but the body did not even crack. All good and charged laptops!
October 5, 2017, Moscow
stif.valter
Advantages: Perfectly holds a charge, charged the laptop and the phone at the same time a couple of times everything is decorous
Disadvantages: Of course, you can't put it into the korman, but this is compensated by the volume of the charge.
Comment:
October 5, 2017, Moscow
Anastasia Klimova
Advantages: Charges any device very quickly.
Disadvantages: no
Comment: I really like this model. The charge lasts for a long time. Great thing. I advise !!!
March 3, 2018, Moscow
dima guy
Advantages: Informative display, fast charging system at one of the outputs, the ability to charge three gadgets at once, appearance, build quality
Comment:
Oct 5, 2017
Advantages: Powerful, charges multiple gadgets at the same time. Has a fast charging function. You can recharge your ultrabook.
Disadvantages: No Type-C cord.
Comment: A good gadget, I bought myself and my friend as a gift.
October 6, 2017, Moscow
Fomichev Alexey
Advantages: Fair capacity, high efficiency, support for fast charging, charging any gadgets, including laptops and even (!) A car, build quality, matte finish.
Disadvantages: The size is only for the bag, but for the sake of such a capacity you have to put up with it.
Comment: I did not expect that in our time there are manufacturers who do not overestimate the nominal capacity of cans. Respect for honesty and consistent quality. Already the second charge from TopON and the second time did not fail. I highly recommend purchasing.
January 24, 2018, Moscow

Electronics

Office

Appliances