VESA mount standard 300 × 300 mm
Dimensions with stand (WxHxD) 963x613x233 mm
Dimensions without stand (WxHxD) 963x559x33 mm
Additional Information Russified menu

Opinions from the Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 43 T2

Yandex.Market data
Rating: 5 out of 5
Dmitry Koshevets
Advantages: Bright picture, easy connection. Android TV 9 is a great tablet! 4K videos on Youtube are going with a bang! An intellectual thing to which you need to put a little brains.
Disadvantages: In SMART mode, there is no way to adjust the image. Everything is normal in TV mode. There is not enough "Menu" button for dynamic TV settings. There is no anti-aliasing for 24 frames, because of this, freezes may occur in dynamic scenes.
Comment: Light friezes in dynamic scenes do not kill the overall impression of this device. Install the Nintendo 64 emulator, plug in a gamepad - and go! The main thing, as in any android device, is not to overdo it with installing programs. And there is something to install!
11 August 2020, Kaliningrad
Vladis
Advantages: great TV set for your money
Disadvantages: they are not
Comment: I advise everyone
September 10, 2020, Zhukovsky
Rapan R.
Advantages: For this price top. Smart android is perfect. No lags, freezes, etc. 2nd OS pacth wall also works fine.
Disadvantages: Against a completely black background, a low density of backlight LEDs is visible, which is not noticeable when watching a video, etc. In android os mode, it is impossible to get into the video, sound, etc. However, when using the second patchwall shell, there is such an opportunity!
Comment: Price quality. Super smart tv!
September 25, 2020, Simferopol
Rating: 4 out of 5
Catherine
Advantages: Nice picture Handy Chromecast
Disadvantages: The sound is not very good quality. Ideally, buy a sound system, but for the picky, native speakers will do. There are no wall mounts included - you need to buy separately.
Comment: It was important for me that it was possible to broadcast the image from the laptop to the TV without wires. For a couple of days I arranged dancing with a tambourine, trying to open Miracast and DiWi on TV.So, for those who are like me - in the tank: TV on Android and supports Chromecast. Those. all you need to do is click the Broadcast button in the Chrome browser on your laptop - and voila! But it should be noted that the speed of the Wi-Fi must be decent, otherwise the transmission slows down.
September 25, 2020, Yekaterinburg
Dmitry P.
Advantages: value versus opportunity
Disadvantages: in half a year I was stupid a couple of times, it was not critical to reboot
Comment:
August 25, 2020, Simferopol
Rating: 4 out of 5
food s.
Advantages: price-quality ratio !!! The operating system is very fast. The remote control is compact. the design is not bad, very light and 4K especially from an external source. by installing HDVideobox - you forget about all the wires, flash drives, downloads, etc. He only needs Wi-Fi and food. connected a gamepad via bluetooth - play at least android games at least in sega, dandy and even PS1. I connected portable acoustics with karaoke via bluetooth - ready-made karaoke.
Disadvantages: there is no quick access to the image settings, you have to go somewhere far all the time (but this fee is for an android and a minimalistic remote control). Voice search returns answers found in all applications except the browser. - inconvenient.
Comment: comparing with LG for 55,000 rubles, I can say the following. The ski picture is better, there are more settings, 4K looks clearer and more beautiful, the TV itself is convenient in terms of control, the remote control with the accelerometer is a thing !!! (but it costs 3500 separately, I had it in the kit). Xiaomi wins in terms of functionality and price unambiguously.
August 20, 2020, Perm
Pilin Artyom
Advantages: Functionality and characteristics for its cost (bought for 21000r)
Disadvantages: The native sound is terrible, fortunately I immediately cut it to the soundbar on bt
Comment: I got it to replace a 10-year-old Samsung, I use the TV as a screen for movies and YouTube. The picture is no worse than on a 4k ski in 2018 from the next room, but the smart one is many times more pleasant. Personally, I only miss the port display, otherwise everything is ok
23 August 2020, Nizhny Novgorod
Alexey Romankov
Advantages: Matrix, 4K HDR, visually fast response. AndroidTV on board, WiFi 5ghz. 3 (!) HDMI inputs, competitors have at best 2, or even just 1.
Disadvantages: For the current cost, the best option. Mega harvester. It's a pity he doesn't bake buns. The sound for those dimensions set aside for acoustics is not bad at all. The rest of the Chinese counterparts have it much worse.
Comment: After serving faithfully for 11 years LG 37LH5000 gave up (the matrix died), they decided not to try to repair it, but to buy a new one. In a budget of up to 25,000, there were either completely rotten A-brands in terms of capabilities, or a so-so name made in China. Suddenly came across news about discounts on TVs from Xiaomi. As a result, I bought it on Beru.ru. To great joy, the TV arrived in 3 (!) Days in Rostov-on-Don, although even in the company store they promised from 4 to 11. The TV arrived neatly packed in a bubble (although they could have put another layer if they were greedy) and completely intact (thanks DPD, you are great). I was also pleasantly surprised by the opportunity to take it out on credit through Sberbank, directly "without leaving the cash register" (I ordered it through the Android application, the program itself forwarded the request to the Sberbank application, and after approval it returned to Beru in 3 minutes to complete the procedure), I I really don't like going somewhere, communicating with representatives who for some reason think that they are smarter than you and know better what you need. The only thing is, you have to put the Mi Box S somewhere, because everything that it can does the TV the same way without straining.
17 August 2020, Rostov-on-Don

Electronics

Office

Appliances