Number of sections 4
Number of steps in a section 4
Maximum load 150 Kg
Transport dimensions 1.22x0.7x0.26 m
Weight 14.9 kg

Reviews about ALUMET (Alyumet) 4x4 T444

Rating: 5 out of 5
Yuri

A good staircase for a reasonable price after a general rise in price in 2015. When snapping off, the hinges are fixed independently of each other, at first you quietly snap one off, then the other, without worrying that the first one will jump off (I don't know what this principle is called, there is a lot about this in the reviews write). The aluminum profiles and steps themselves are strong enough (score 5 points). But about the place of attachment of the hinge and the profile should be told in more detail. The fixed part of the hinge is inserted into the profile and the profile is crimped, like cable lugs are crimped (in more expensive models of stairs, riveted fastening). After three uses, some loosening is already observed (the loads on these places are quite serious). Without waiting for the end of the warranty period, I will strengthen the fastening according to the principle of rivets, only with bolts. And the ladder will work happily ever after. I give five points for the price and the possibility of revision on their own. P.S. The profile does NOT get your hands dirty.

12 July 2015

Electronics

Office

Appliances