ITECH mount T3001

Short review
ITECH mount T3001
Selected in the rating
Best rating brackets for TVs
For 15-40 "diagonal - For 42-70" diagonal - Floor standing - Swivel - VESA standard
Back to rating

Buy ITECH mount T3001

Specifications ITECH mount T3001

Yandex.Market data
Options
A type rack
Appointment LCD TV
Maximum load 30 Kg
Number of shelves 3
Number of degrees of freedom 1
Diagonal TV 32-55 inch
Turn there is
Vesa standard 300x200 mm, 200x200 mm, 300x300 mm, 400x200 mm, 400x300 mm, 400x400 mm, 600x400 mm
Additional Information bracket rotation: + 15 ° ~ -15 °

Opinions from the ITECH mount T3001

Yandex.Market data
Rating: 5 out of 5
Elena
Advantages: Compactness, stylishness
Disadvantages: no channel for wires
Comment: Recommend
September 25, 2019, Yegoryevsk
Dmitry Bondarev
Advantages: A very beautiful, functional and durable shelf on which all my equipment was located, consisting of: Plasma, a central speaker (column), a Stereo Receiver, and a Blue-ray player. Everything looks great and harmonious. At first I was worried that the load from the above items would be too big for her , but no, everything is fine !!!!
Disadvantages: No
Comment: I recommend everyone to buy!
13 November 2019, Kursk
Evgeny S.
Advantages: Affordable, easy to assemble, a rich set of mounts (although I still had to buy long screws for my TV to ensure a slight vertical tilt), stoppers on two wheels for fixing the position, quite stylish appearance.
Disadvantages: There is no cable channel, there is no adjustment of the tilt of the bracket in the vertical plane, although you can easily pick up two pairs of plastic washers of different lengths from the set of mounts to install the TV with a deviation of about 10 degrees.
Comment: A good modern version of a TV bedside table with the ability to quickly move around the room. The pipe is hollow inside with a three-beam strut along its entire length, which provides sufficient structural rigidity, but at the same time significantly reduces weight. In general, despite the flimsy appearance, the design turns out to be quite stable, the middle and upper shelves are held, in fact, only on the spacer and the pipe box, so I did not overload them, although the middle shelf perfectly suited for a slim-type PC desktop weighing about 10kg. Technically, the design allows one or two shelves to be turned in the opposite direction to the screen, in order to create a counterweight or free up space directly in front of the TV, although this does not make much sense.
March 30, 2020, Moscow

Electronics

Office

Appliances