General characteristics
Interface PCI-E
Baud rate 10/100/1000
Number of RJ-45 connectors 1
Interrupt coordination there is
Jumbo Frame Support there is
TCP Checksum Offload there is
TCP Segmentation there is
OS support Windows Server 2008/7, DOS, CE 6/7, Linux RHEL 5.8 / 6.2, Linux SLES 10/11, VMware ESX / ESXi
Additionally
Life time 1095 days.
Guarantee period 1095 days.

Opinions from the Intel I210-T1

Yandex.Market data
Rating: 5 out of 5
Ivanov.
Advantages: Stability. Performance, built-in QOS (very nice for home)
Disadvantages: The price of a headscarf from Intel.
Comment: Home gigabit Ethernet from ISP. The old built-in realtek squeezed out 500 megabits from the force, while loading the CPU core by half. And I couldn't do anything about it. On the occasion, I bought a clone of this scarf with the same chip on Amazon for $ 15. I inserted it, installed the driver from the Intel website and I don't know grief. The speed jumped to 800 megabits and naturally ran into the provider's switch. Between a computer and a laptop with Intel's handkerchief, it gives more than 950. The load on the percent dropped. I am satisfied. And now there is no need to programmatically cut torrents, if I want to play on the Web or watch a video, a smart piece of hardware automatically prioritizes traffic.
January 30, 2017, St. Petersburg
Rating: 5 out of 5
Maxim P.
Advantages: Some kind of solidity and reliability. I just put it in the slot and everything works as it should.
Disadvantages: Not found
Comment: I am not a great master at describing all sorts of network technologies, tk. not much in the subject and do not know the terms. The bottom line is that I have good computer hardware, which I bought recently, and for some reason I thought that modern hardware solved the issues of heavy load on the central processor when using the built-in network card (which, by the way, is also Intel). But no, we didn't decide, and in offline games, with the background downloading of content from torrents, lags, twitching and other manifestations that are not comfortable for the gameplay appear. I could not put up with this and decided to buy this network card. I chose it according to the principle - "reliable brand", support for Windows 10, well, not the highest price within the pricing of this brand. As a result of the elections, this model was the most understandable for me. Yes, not cheap, yes, the card's capabilities are excessive for me, but I decided to take a chance (due to the small number of reviews about this model) and bought it. I chose the original version at full price and made the right decision - Intel did not disappoint. Now in offline games with background "torrents" everything works well, nothing lags, frames do not sag, and all the "network" work is taken over by the network card, without loading the processor - I got what I wanted. I also want to note a certain feeling of reliability and bug-freeness - I just inserted it into the slot and everything worked without dancing and dancing.
March 20, 2018, Moscow

Electronics

Office

Appliances